Howl’s Moving Castle (2004)
Hello, Ghibli nerds!
I just want to let you all know how awesome you are and thank you for following this blog! Keep loving Ghibli films!
I also want to use this post as a way of thanks to Hayao Miyazaki. His work has truly impacted the world with beautiful stories and animation. Director, writer and artist, Miyazaki will always be loved and honored.
We love you, Mr. Miyazaki! ヾ(´･ω･｀)
Studio Ghibli event during 2010 “Rock in Japan Festival”.
Thank you for all your films, Hayao Miyazaki.
30 day Studio Ghibli Challenge, day 11: Favorite animal
He’s so loyal and sweet. I feel like he’s a person on his own and I love him. He never, ever left Ashitaka’s side. Ashitaka had to leave him behind, but Yakul wanted very badly to follow his best friend. I see them that way, Ashitaka and Yakul are friends, not animal and owner but friends. It’s a very sweet and noble relationship and for that I love Yakul.
- First Studio Ghibli movie?
- Favorite Studio Ghibli movie and why?
- Least favorite Studio Ghibli movie and why?
- Favorite female main character and why?
- Favorite male main character and why?
- Least favorite character and why?
- Studio Ghibli movie(s) you haven’t seen?
- Favorite Director?
- Favorite ‘bad guy’ and why?
- Favorite secondary character and why?
- Favorite animal?
- Favorite spirit creature?
- Favorite pairing?
- Favorite song?
- Favorite moment?
- Favorite piece of fan art?
- Favorite quote?
- Which world(movie) would you like to live in?
- Last Studio Ghibli movie you saw?
- Saddest moment?
- Funniest moment?
- Favorite Studio Ghibli cosplay?
- Studio Ghibli movies that you own?
- If you had never seen any Studio Ghibli movies would your life be any different?
- Least favorite couple?
- Favorite fan inspired couple?
- Character you identify with most?
- Favorite Studio Ghibli short film?
- What movie would you recommend to someone who has never seen a Studio Ghibli Film?
- What movie would you love to see a sequel for?